Friday 25 December 2009

January Japanese Dramas!!

I really, really like Japanese dramas. Recently, I have been watching Tokyo Dogs and Samurai High School. The first episode of Tokyo Dogs was really bad, but I think all the other episodes improved. Right now, I'm waiting for the final episode to be subbed. Also, Samurai High School is interesting. Miura Haruma is a good actor. In Samurai High School, he plays a completely different role from in Bloody Monday. It is refreshing to see him play such different characters. I'm really excited for two dramas coming out in January. The first is the second season of "Bloody Monday", which apparently focuses on a new type of nuclear weapon rather than viruses. It is difficult to tell how it is going to end up. I think viruses are a more realistic and interesting plot line, but I could be completely wrong. Also, I can't wait for Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. This is a drama that is based on an anime. It comes out in January too. I have high expectations, and hopefully, it takes on a Boys over Flowers resemblance/greatness.

Bloody Monday 2


Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

No comments: