Wednesday 25 November 2009

Daidogei 2009

Daidogei is a street performance festival in Shizuoka. I thought the performances were interesting, but a lot of the performances were more comedic than acrobatic. The best part was just wondering around and people watching. All the food stands smelled delicious. There were some comedians, who interviewed my friend and me for TV. I'm not for sure if it was put on TV, but it was really cool to get interviewed. Also, I think dog baby carriages are the best thing ever. I wish there were these dog carriages in America because it makes my day every time I see one. Also, I did purikura for the first time. The photo booth goes so fast. I had no clue what was going on half of the time.

Comedians who interviewed us

Creepy Clown

Dog Baby Carriages


Purikura

No comments: