Wednesday 22 June 2011

Zoorasia

This last weekend, I went with Mishima Kita's ALT and a Japanese friend to Zoorasia in Yokohama.
Mishima Kita's ALT and I really, really love C.C. Lemon. It was like heaven to see nine of them in a massive soda machine.
I really wanted to see Meerkats, but unfortunately, there weren't any at the zoo. It's my favorite animal. We decided that our favorite animals at the zoo were the otters. They were so cute!!! They were sleeping together and kept hitting each other while sleeping.
We saw some penguins, but they smelled really rank. We don't like birds, so we left that area quickly.
This was a really funny monkey. He looks like Pinocchio. His nose is so long.
This is an Okapi. I thought it was like a horse-zebra mix, but it's actually not. It's its own animal. Apparently, it's related to the giraffe. These are really popular in Japan, but I don't know why. They aren't very popular at all in America.
This was some insane flower we saw when we were walking.

No comments: