Friday 16 March 2012

おめでとうございます。- Omedetou Gozaimasu

Term is coming to an end. We have already said goodbye to the third year students and I wish them all the best of luck in their futures. I hope you achieve your goals.


Yesterday I watched the Junior High School students find out if they were accepted to Gotemba Minami. There were all very excited, shouting and hugging each other. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! Well done. I am very excited to meet them all next term.


Tomorrow (March 17th) is St Patrick's Day, which is like the Irish National day. Usually, we celebrate with family and friends, eat Irish food, listen to traditional music and watch the parades. I am lucky because my mother and aunt are coming to visit so we will celebrate together in Tokyo. There is a parade on 18th March in Harajuku, Omotesando which is the 20th Anniversary of the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Tokyo.


No comments: