Monday 11 April 2011

Thailand - Day 4-9

On day 4, we went to the shopping center which is really huge and amazing. That day we had to catch our flight to Phuket, but we had some time to kill before the flight. We decided to go to the cinema. We ended up watching the Thai film "Suckseed" which is about three secondary school boy students who form a rock band to impress girls, but despite their efforts, play poorly and regularly end up losers. It is really interesting to see how films are made in different countries. After the movie, we got our flight to Phuket. The next day, I went out for a walk around Phuket and laid by the pool the entire day. The following day, I took a boat tour of Phi Phi Islands. Basically, we just went to different islands and chilled on the beaches. It was really fun though because I got to go snorkeling and feed fish with a banana. However, I kind of freaked out when the fish started eating and dropped it. Also, I met 2 Japanese boys from Yokohama and 2 Japanese girls from Kobe. I sent the whole day practicing Japanese, and I made new Japanese friends.
Phi Phi Islands




The final day, we got Thai massages, and then started our journey home.

No comments: