Wednesday 27 April 2011

High School Debut

Last night, I went to the movie theater with three of my friends, so we could watch the Japanese film "High School Debut or Koukou Debut". I was really surprised because I could understand almost everything that they were saying in the film. I think it was because everything they were saying was super easy and they only used slang. Sometimes, I wonder if I know more Japanese slang than proper Japanese. Also, there was no one else in the theater, so we were able to talk really loud during the movie. It was really fun because we joked around throughout the entire movie. Also, I think Junpei Mozobata is really cool. Apparently, he was in "Buzzer Beat" too, which was the first Japanese drama I watched. However, I can't remember him in it. I need to watch it again.
The next movie we want to go see together is "Paradise Kiss".


No comments: