Monday 7 October 2013

Speech Contest

This will be short and sweet, but is long overdue...

I want to say a BIG congratulations to Daichi for placing third in the first round of the Speech Contest! Daichi spoke about Japanese companies and how they have to think for themselves. He gave some very insightful economic and business advise and strategy plans that my ALT friends were very impressed with. I think the rest of the crowd was very impressed by his ideas as well!

He and Natsuki worked so very hard and I am so proud of both of them for the effort and devotion they put into participating this year. They are both first place winners in my eyes!

Daichi will move on to the next round of the competition on Sunday, October 27th in Shizuoka City. Prefectural Speech Contest round 2, here we come!

Daichi and Natsuki before the big event!
 
Daichi giving his speech entitled, "Think For Yourselves"
 

Natsuki giving her speech entitled, "The Pleasure of English"

I love them, but why are they so much taller than me!? haha :) 

Daichi receiving his award for coming in 3rd place!


Happiness! 

Group Shot


No comments: