Tuesday 14 August 2012

Visiting Ireland

 Recently I took a trip home, I spent one week in Ireland and one week in England.  In this entry I will tell you about my trip to Ireland. I was strange arriving back in Ireland because I wasn't expecting everything to feel so different. I had always considered Ireland to be rugged and hilly but after being in Japan my first thought was how flat it seemed.

On my first day back it was my friends wedding and it was a beautiful day. It meant that I could spend the whole day with my brothers. This is us below squeezed into my mums car.
 This is my friend and her husband, I was so happy to be able to attend her wedding because I didn't think I could get back from Japan for it.
 It was a great day because I could spend it with my family (below) and friends (above).

 The rest of my time in Ireland was spent visiting my grandparents and young cousins. One of my cousins was born while I have been in Japan so I was very excited to meet him. He is so cute and always smiling.
 I have quite a large extended family so it is important for me to try and see everyone because I am only home once a year. This is me and my two youngest cousins playing.

 I then went to England to visit friends and try to see the Olympics in London.

No comments: