Friday 11 May 2012

School Trip



A few weeks ago I joined the third year students to go on their school trip. We went to Yamakita to have BBQ. It was very delicious and the BBQ was very different to BBQ’s that we have in Ireland. It was beautiful there by the lake and there were a lot of Cherry Blossom trees.





 
I was surprised that all the students prepared all the food and started the fires on their on. I don’t think we would have been trusted to do this when I was a school and it was nice to see the responsibility and trust between the teachers and students.





The BBQ food was very different for me because in Ireland we usually cook sausages, hamburgers, chicken fillets and kebabs on a BBQ. However here in Japan, there were a lot of vegetables and sliced meat as well as noodles.




The students dishes and hot plates were checked after washing and very one tidied up.

No comments: